Friday, March 19, 2010

Moments with Enron Corporation

too difficult to think well tonight. was almost three hours I was struggling with my laptop. but it is extremely difficult for my brain to think. oh God, please give me inspirations.

issues of Enron Corporation and its stuff concerned to white collar crime studies are my obligation to finish this week. I do not even know the company before. I either hang out or something less that the company is not known.

I do not know the Enron Corporation, yes, because I was never too concerned to such problems of the world.
social and political side of me have not honed when the Enron Corporation went bankrupt.


2001, the year in which Enron Corporation and its bankrupt became the most popular news in the international business of the world.
and even I was still sitting on the bench of primary school at that time. is clear and certain that I did not know things like that complicated. My mind has not much capacity to think about it.


I do not care.
like the other children in general primary schools, of course, at that time I was only interested in playing, playing, playing and school.


ohh, how much fun to be the kids.
life without the burden. free and relaxed..

No comments:

Post a Comment