Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Alice Syndrome

I just returned from the cinema after watching Alice in Wonderland. for some reason I kept thinking about that film, remembering all of the characters in the film. though, I frankly admit that the story is a bit strange and not very interesting.
two weeks ago, I watched Shutter Island. I think the film is very good by terms of the story. but somehow after I returned from the cinema, I immediately forgot about the movie.
whether there was something odd about my movie tastes?
I hope not.

...


if i live in the Wonderland, the Underland,

where all animals speak,

where a cat flies and disappears in the same time.


if i have authority such Iracebeth,

the Red Queen.


if i as creative as Hatter,

the wonderful hat maker.


if i have Bandersnatch,

as my loyal guardian.


if i have a lot knights,

as Stayne has Reds and Mirana has Whites.


if i be a Lord,

in both Salazen Grum and Marmoreal.


if i can be so big such a giant,

when i eat a piece of cake.


and if i can be so small such a dwarf,

when i drink a bottle of water.


if i have a magic Vorpal sword,

and can be used to kill all enemies

such killing Jabberwocky.


Bayard.Byelle.Frabjous.

Mallymkum.Absolem.Chessur.

Jubjub Bird.Callou.Calley.


...







left: Hatter

center: Iracebeth

right: Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment